Wednesday, May 21, 2008

10 times You Need me More than I do you!!

So this past weekend by the shock of my life, my dad bought me a new phone, I've been BEGGING for this phone for almost a year now and I FINALLY got it! That awesome blaze'n BLACKBERRY CURVE his name is "Prince Roy'AL" YES I name all my precious mechanical devices! I'm pretty much almost fall'n in love with this phone to the point where Mo'Zel (my Acer Laptop) is beginning to question our friendship. My life revolves around these two devices, I most definitely CAN NOT live with out 'em! So with that being Said....
Tonight's design is inspired by
One of My Favorites..
"THE LOVE OF TECHNOLOGY"
This here is a RANDOM brief  of imagery, with a few words to go along, I just put together. I seriously could not take my hands off my new phone, and then of course my laptop is pretty much the pulse to my heart. GOD BLESS ADOBE, SAFARI,AIM, and TEXT MESSAGING!!
...ENJOY!!

Thinking about it gets me in an issue or two
what happened to the good times, your really doing the fool
10 TIMES YOU NEED ME MORE THAN I DO YOU!..Holla!
-.no.

2 comments:

Rae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rae said...

I love my blackberry. Girl, I cannot put the sucker down. Me and my blackberry are one.

Oh, what the feezy, you named your phone and your laptop?

Send me your AIM sn and bb pin on FB.