Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Get the patron-cuz now i'm ON!

I had an excellent random night with my besties and special guest Mr. Timmy-P. Hella Random night at La Pinatas in Alameda and ran into Too $hort and his bops.. CLEARLY my friends and I along with special Guest Tim, were the highlight of both the restaurant and bar we had Too Short and his friends wanting to come kick it with us. Very loud and animated. From this excellent ironic night of randomness I learned that You SINCERELY need to live everyday like its your last and TRUELY ALWAYS go for the gold and enjoy life. I had an AWESOME AWESOME night in the MOST BEAUTIFUL CITY IN THE WORLD...OAKLAND, Ca. So..
Today's Design is inspired by 
my good friends & Natives of "tha Town"
Danielle, Elycia, and Tim
This was one of my VERY first Ad layouts from my "Intro to Advertising" class at the Academy of Art; where the assignment was to do a Travel ad for your hometown. A 2-page spread on the city of Oakland (i take much pride in this ad because I ALSO wrote it as well)
...ENJOY!


"Fuck it I'll just be on my own.
solid like stone, got them niggas yell'n out ' ay where's N-Bone'
GET THE PATRON-CUZ NOW I'M ON!!" Holla!
-.no.

No comments: