Today, after engaging in a conversation about how people trying to make it in the industy (9 out of 10 time) are predominantly talk, with seldom walk, I was DEEPLY encouraged to basically get my life together and just "go for the gold" in following all of my business dreams.
Today's design is inspired by
a good friend of mine
Tasha aka the one and only "Nigerian Dutchess"
This was a Logo/Tag I designed on be half of "Bad One Ent." YES i said it.. "BAD ONE"...when us beauties get together, words are unacceptable for description.
LOVE YOU TASH!!
...ENJOY!
.jpg)
"TAHH!! Fuck all the SLOWness NOness that people are ON
"...2 weeks starts the beginning-educationlife gone,
NO time for idk's, maybe's, or sketchys
THIS IS A BUSINESS!
so lets get busy"
DON'T MEAN TO BE MEAN, BUT SUCCESS IS WHERE I LEAN" Holla!
-.no.
No comments:
Post a Comment