With the exception of going to go watch my sister sing "If I Ain't Got You" By Alicia Keyes at her school talent show (as I hold in my laugh), I pretty much didn't leave the house today. I PRODUCTIVELY completed the editing of my Fashion Dictionary that I'm composing for my DsGN 180 (Individual Studies) course. When I first got the idea to do this it seemed like an excellent project that would have awesome visuals. Ummm how 'bout.. this shit is Tedious as FUCK!... I Will NEVER write another book as long as i live, UNLESS it is a children's book with a total of 25 sentences or less. I'm ONLY IN for the Imagery. "I'M AN ARTIST..I think with my eyes, NOT my brain!" (right Nichy??).. She always has to remind me that the both of us are Stars (Local Celebrities) off of simply just our visions..lol So.
Today's design is inspired by
One of my Besties aka my business partner
Nicole "Nichy C" aka Shawn Carter <-blog page coming soon to a blogger near you!
(oh yah and congratulations on your graduation 2marrow!)
This is a Jay-Z Budweiser ad I created outside of school work, its part of Nicole and I's magazine that will be on a newsstand near u SOON! (can't reveal the name yet..too exclusive)
SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!
...ENJOY!!
.jpg)
"...Just to get thru,
don't let the Louis fool you
I know a prissy bitch’s exactly what you Think
THOUGHTS OF ME MAKE ROUNDS KINDA LIKE A ROLLER RINK!"..Holla!
-.no.
No comments:
Post a Comment