YET...another BORING day at the office!.. Oh My God I need a new job so BAD!! Reluctantly my sister had a dinner to go to so she let me borrow her car. As i sat in that office chair of agony the great Errr Held me down on the other end of the phone. I FINALLY admitted to him that I have had a crush on him for THE LONGEST, but sadly distance has always made it impossible, now were in the same jurisdiction so-NO excuses this time. Unfortunately, by the time it was time for me to play video games with him (my fav) it was time to pick my sister up from her dinner. So I didn't even get to hang out! He's still an awesome guy tho So in that case..
Today's design is inspired by
my good friend
Eric Davis
This here is my first draft of my "picture window" ad for Cadbury Hot Chocolate. Another assignment from my ADV 130 Layout Class. (2nd draft featured seen in May 19's post) the idea of this was to capture and intimate scene.
...ENJOY!!!
.jpg)
"I myself asked..did i need to go thru it?,
RANDOM EVENT TO OCCUR...STUPIDITY I KNEW IT!"...holla
-.no.
No comments:
Post a Comment