Today was pretty much part 2 of yesterday I didn't really do anything sincerely productive. Rather than doing a graphic design creation, I actually worked on a fashion creation . I designed/mad a pair of Superman Converse Chuck Taylors. I've been meaning to knock this project out for a while, and today I finally accomplished it. I mean.. I thought about my portfolio today, but I didn't get anything done. So
Tonight's Design is inspired by
the key to my graphic design future
My Portfolio
This here is #2 of a 4 page series of ads for Nigerian Clothing Co. (see posts May 20 & June 6 for #s 1 & 3). Because of the imagery ability demonstrated in this piece, this is definitely something that will be going in my portfolio. Come tho think about it.. I would actually rate this one as top 10 of my favorite designs because it just looks really fun!
...ENJOY
.jpg)
"Matter of fact, of myself--i'm pretty damn proud,
went from girl to lady right in front of a crowd,
MY THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS AIN'T SHIT BUT LOUD!"...Holla
-.no.
2 comments:
You're not blogging anymore?
I Only Did it for about a month to Try it out. But i'm Back now!!
Post a Comment