Sunday, June 8, 2008

Not Giving No Names Out, shit—I’m on a Roll!

I'm gonna keep this one short and simple. SO pretty much SOMEONE told me we were gonna go to the Carnival today (after 2 years of a plan), and THEY FLAKED!.. I'm not upset at the fact that I didn't get to go, i'm more so ANGRY at the fact, that this is the THIRD time this individual FLAKED! ALSO rather than to just tell me we weren't going, that person just simply ignored me! After 2 years i'm beginning to believe we're not going! So..
Today's Design is Inspired by
the place I was supposed to be at today
The Coliseum Carnival
This here is a Flyer/Invitation I made for an organization i'm a part of--BANYA (Bay Area Nigerian Youth Assoc...see May 29 post for logo). It was for Our Annual Family Day Bizarre for the Children. If you would like more information on the organization feel free to contact me.
...ENJOY
"So much anger and hat balled deep inside my soul,
NOT GIVING NO NAMES OUT, SHIT-I'M ON A ROLL!..Holla
-.no.

No comments: