So pretty much today was another day of nothing. I was CONVINCED to begin looking for a job. I even missed church because I was SO tired, i figured the Lord would appreciate my prayers regardless on where I was sitting....or umm laying down. Random trip with my big sister to the Union Square in the city. For the simple fact that I haven't been there since I moved to LA it was EXCELLENT to see its new development. Once again I had an excellent day, and...
Tonight's design is inspired by
my big sister
Ifeoma Ogbodo
This here is #2 of 3 layout spreads I created for my portfolio (as well as a rough for the future Magazine) for the topic of giving back to the Community in Africa and addressing the issue of Aids. This last one focuses on how there actually are level headed celebrities out there, and use their fame to spread positive motivation. Alica Keys, Madonna, and of course Senetor Barack Obama.
...ENJOY!!
.jpg)
"Real Fly..gotta face it
PEOPLE...LIKE PROJECTS.. YES I LACE IT!..Holla!
-.no.
No comments:
Post a Comment