Man I just knew when i woke up that I was gonna have an unacceptable day tho. All in one hour I had to get ready for church, sjsu black grad, and the club. I WAS SOO Rushed! HOWEVER!! with the exception of my blackberry charger, I remembered everything. Pretty awesome right? But anyways to day was an excellent day, SJSU Black Grad, very thought provoking. I'm very grateful to be surrounded by a very intelligent group of people. So with that being said...
Tonight's Design is Inspired
by my social circle of 2008 Graduates
Danielle, Nicole, JoJo, Rafinee', Barbz, Jenn, Chinelo, and Lance
(Congratulations Guys)
This here is yet another assignment from my ADV 130 class from Prof. Baldwin: a grid ad. The point of this was to convey similar but unlike objects. "Going for the Gold" is my tag line, inspired by the thought of reaching for the best.
...ENJOY!!
.jpg)
"Call me a bitch,
but I bet you'll buy my first pitch,
JUST TO HAVE YOUR BULBS LYING IN A DITCH!"..Holla
-.no.
No comments:
Post a Comment