Saturday, May 24, 2008

Number 57 on Mac is really what I had to take!

One Wasted ass day! So I woke up as early as I possibly could, so I could pressure the family into leaving LA as soon as possible. OH HOW I HATE THAT PLACE!! Its so funny how its only entertains me for literally a few minutes then I'm hella over it. Simply just a Place that's NOT for me!! Basically I spent my entire day caravaning home from what I like to call LA-LA land...SO FAKE!! man.. how do the "LaLalians" do it! Never again will I move back there. So...
Tonight's design is inspired by
LaLa Land aka
Los Angeles, California
This here is the 1st assignment given by Prof. Baldwin, in Adv 130 Advanced Layout and Production, on "LA tourism". The deal of the layout was to make LA appear as appetizing as possible. I hope I caught the essence :-/
...ENJOY!!!

"Call me p-World, MISTAKE!
NUMBER 57 ON MAC IS REALLY WHAT I HAD TO TAKE!"..Holla
-.no.

No comments: